Come for a canter!

domane

Retired cob mum
Jul 31, 2005
Yesterday, Gracie and I had a lovely hack out. I can't define why because it was a route we have done many times, the weather wasn't anything special and the light was beginning to fade, but it was just lovely and I felt very bonded to her. At our last canter place, I decided - for the first time EVAH- to attempt it one-handed, whilst holding my phone in video mode....and this was the result.

Foot perfect :)

Thank you for sharing that Jane! I already am missing riding so much so that was a joy. Well done on the one hand and those ears are just gorgeous :)

There was a phone dropped on our track yesterday. We didnt stop to pick it up. Our horses were a bit high to remount!

Have I missed something? Are you unable to ride atm??
Poor MM got a nasty cut to the end of one of her fingers which has escalated to a bone infection which needed surgical intervention this week. It's very, very swollen and incredibly painful, poor lady :(

Poor MM got a nasty cut to the end of one of her fingers which has escalated to a bone infection which needed surgical intervention this week. It's very, very swollen and incredibly painful, poor lady :(

Oh crikey! How awful. Poor lass, MM - sending my strongest healing vibes:)

Love a canter in stubble field! I've got a video the same except it took me a lot longer to stop :p I'll try and upload it somewhere. Gracie is so well behaved.

newrider.com