Come on then spring, bring it on!

I went out this morning, did not need coat, did not need gloves, heaven forfend, next thing I will be going wellie less, !

We did it - a couple more cuts with the stanley knife and I had a perfect little leather support boot, no pressure anywhere that is a bit iffy.

She was a saint, only walked as I couldn't put pressure on my stirrup iron at all, but she was carrying me like I was a very fragile cargo. I could almost believe she knew she owed me a steady ride at the moment!:redcarded:
Lovely couple of hours in glorious sunshine....wearing just one jumper in March, unheard of in Ireland!:wavespin:

We did it - a couple more cuts with the stanley knife and I had a perfect little leather support boot, no pressure anywhere that is a bit iffy.

She was a saint, only walked as I couldn't put pressure on my stirrup iron at all, but she was carrying me like I was a very fragile cargo. I could almost believe she knew she owed me a steady ride at the moment!:redcarded:
Lovely couple of hours in glorious sunshine....wearing just one jumper in March, unheard of in Ireland!:wavespin:

Fabulous:dance:

I went out this morning, did not need coat, did not need gloves, heaven forfend, next thing I will be going wellie less, !

Nah no wellie less weather for us here:giggle: Last summer it had to reach silly temps before I caved in and wore sandals....(tho not for handling the girls I must add!)

newrider.com