Cooper’s 18th Week.

Teeheehee! :D
My speakers aren't set up so I inserted the giggling for you - *how* funny was that clip!! He looked like a sheik going round the school (or one of the nativity shepherds!) :D
I'm liking your NR challenge :cool: It's such a shame that my hoss is out of action or I'd be right there, but you can be sure I'll be cheering you guys on from the sidelines :p :D

Thanks for the pictures Dee. I cant get the video's to work most of the time. I am still on dial up. :( Mental Note get Broadband. :D

Good news about your first dresage test on the 30th. I look forward to the photo's on that day. :) Please wish Cooper and your OH luck.

Another deelightful update from DeeW'jit:D
WELL DONE YOU for the schooling-on-your-own bit,esp. deciding to canter!
I'm full of admiration at your energy in these temperatures, and after a hard day at work, too.
(And did I spy an IRONING fold on that tablecloth???? I used to do that, but gave up even before getting a horse.. I've no excuse)

Est said:
He looked like a sheik going round the school (or one of the nativity shepherds!) :D
I was thinking that too, reminded me of the plays we did in primary school with the shepherds with tea-towels on their heads!
Great update as always
I think what you are doing with Cooper is great, and very valuable aswell
Good look with the dressage test!
~GG~

I recognise those pictures Dee;) Glad to see the book is coming in useful, but a bit concerned that you don't have your tablecloth draped quite as tastefully as the one in the book...well not in the video I managed to get to load and see anyway;)

great stuff Dee, love the tablecloths and how much he trusts you. You three have come such a long way, well done.

Best of luch for 30th, look forward to catching up with your news when we come back from hols

Anne

Dee - those things you are doing with your horse are fabulous - where did you get the ideas? Sounds like a book - is it worth buying? I would love to do stuff like that with my boy. Are you finding it is really helping build his trust of you? Certainly looks like it!

:)

That's such cool stuff...

and very funny videos - thanks for sharing - so interesting to watch and get ideas from! Thanks

Vicki

Great videos - I have been trying not to laugh as I am at work, skiving (it is a bank holiday). He looks great in the photo of him bringing his head down in walk as well, nice and soft.

What breeding is Cooper, do you mind me asking. He is very handsome. His crushed velvet coat looks lovely in the sunshine!

Good lukc in his dressage test!

Great Dee and great Cooper.
Mind you I wouldnt like to be led through a washing line and blinded with a cloth.
I have a couple of flags you could borrow. A Union jack and a St George's I think. What size do you already have?

Hello

Just wondered where you are doing the dressage on 30 July. Is it at Epsom RDA? If so, I will be there helping out and will look out for you.

Jill

D'you reckon Coops has Clydesdale ingredients? I've begun to think the same about Harlequin, looking at the way the white creeps in on the bay/chestnut, and the chunkiness of their limbs. I've been researching pics on Google and breeders' websites, and Clydies have been in Ireland for generations, and your boy certainly has the length of leg and the white on his face certainly chimes. Fantastic nature too, which underpins the reason he's such a cracker! Perhaps that's also why he's such a slow maturer, shape-wise, and why people think he's only two. You wait, he may turn out to be WELL big, as well as a gooood boooy, and that'll show 'em good and proper:D :D

Our two certainly have Irish cob parentage, having come from a 'similar supplier', but they're not typical close-coupled, short-backed types. I find it fascinating!

newrider.com