Cooper's third day.

Glad you had a fantastic day he sounds great

Glad his schooling is coming along nicely and he looks very handsome in his sparkly rug :D but not for long, looks like he's made some horsey mates as well :p , he looks very stunnig running about in the first vid with his tail held up e.t.c

Are you a boy or a girl?

That made me laught for a bit lol :D :eek: :p

Bless him he's lovely! That tail action in the first video is impressive- any Arab in him d'you think? He could give Dolly a run for her money with that 'flag'!!!:D

Oh, he is just too handsome for words! And so smart in all his lovely new stuff!

Loved the trotting vid - what fantastic movement - you can almost hear him shouting "Coo-eee! Come and PLAY with ME!!!"

He sounds like he is settling so well. :D

I can't wait for the next instalment......

No that was wrong I hadn't worked it out, so I'm trying again, here's my moose, sorry mare!

Mimi2.jpg
[/IMG]

and another:

Mimi.jpg
[/IMG] She looks really slim there, the photo was taken at a good angle cos she's really quite cobby.

Last one:

img005.jpg
[/IMG] Nice of her not so nice of me!

So now we know what each other's horse looks like we can keep an eye out for each other!

They are great photos Emma, thanks:D

Is she a chestnut coloured or a palomino coloured - she looks very pale but absolutely gorgeous.

Photos obviously taken in the summer time - can't wait for t-shirt riding again.

Do you get up to much with her at the Pony club in Walton on the Hill?

xx

Takes me back to first owning a horse! At least you've got the spring and summer coming, up I stupidly got my first horse during the winter!!

Glad you're having such a good time, it will be such a rench when you go back to work!!

She's what I would call a 'dun skewbald' but when I got her passport they just sent it back with her marked as skewbald (which technically is any other colour with white). Some people say she's tri-coloured cos she's dun and white with black in her mane and a black tail. Whatever she is she's very sweet (most of the time) lol.

Yes we've been up to the Pony Club Field a few times for shows (mainly just to watch and get her used to the atmosphere). The kids at the yard are all members and I get really jealous when they go off to the rallies on their ponies. When I was young enough to be in the Pony Club I was never lucky enough to have a pony, and now I've got the pony I'm too old! Oh well better late than never.

Are you going to take Cooper to anything eventually ( I know it's early days yet, VERY EXCITING) There are always coloured classes at these shows.

We went to one at Hurstfields last year and came 2nd. There were only 3 horses entered! he he :D

Please keep posting Cooper pictures, I'm really enjoying seeing them

Looks like he is settling in just fine :D that was an impressive canter down the field with his tail in the air:D

Emma you horse is gorgeous too:D

Had no internet since Sunday :mad: so missed the arrival of Cooper, but spent a happy few minutes catching up - he looks absolutely gorgeous - congratulations and hope you have a very long and happy life together!

Awww, feel all gushy with the clips, he looks so sweet charging in then going "well... what next; ohhhh, grass!" :p :D I'm loving your running journal of his settling in :D

:D :D :D :D Lucky Lucky Lucky People!!! He is gorgeous, am sooo jealous.... what's he like to ride so far - he looks comfy! What a lovely looking boy, I wish you years of pleasure with him, very exciting! Please keep posting - the pictures and clips are fantastic. xx:D :D :D :D

newrider.com