Countryattire.com - anyone used them?

Laura_107

Oct 15, 2010
Edinburgh
Anybody used countryattire.com before? I ordered a pair of Hunter wellies off them on 10 Dec, they still haven't arrived, and I haven't heard anything about them being dispatched or anything. In fact the last email I recieved was just saying that my order was being processed.

I am starting to worry that I wont get them in time for Christmas, or worse, that I have handed my cash over to a bogus online shop :frown:

I know deliveries are all a bit screwed up, but it's been over 10 days....

Im having the same argument with amazon and a seller on ebay - really annoyed that I ordered my dads Xmas present 3weeks ago and it still hasnt arrived and it isnt going to - Im setting off for mum and dads tomorrow, so I will be with out an xmas present for him-was dispatched on the 11th by courier... Wouldnt mind if I had been disorganised :( Also missing one of OHs presents which was from amazon.

Thanks MinnieMoo, that has put my mind at rest.

I'm not sure were they are based, but I'm in Scotland, so that will probably be why they haven't got them to me yet. We are recieving post though, and all the other things I have bought arrived last week, so not sure why these have been delayed.

PFB, it's a bit of a nightmare, luckily these are my present from my parents, so I'm not that bothered. Although since I am going to be up North for Xmas, I could really do with a pair of wellies! :giggle:

One of the guys at work, who has 3 young children has said there will be a few things that dont turn up before Xmas, unfortunately it seems to be mostly one of the boys presents that aren't going to get there in time, so he is going to have a tiny pile compared to the other two. It's fine when we are older, but the wee ones still think that Santa hasn't got it for them...poor wee souls.

Have sent them an email, but seeing as I'm travelling to Inverness tomorrow there isnt much point in chasing it up...

My OH ordered most of his pressies on amazon 10th December and they only arrived yesterday ... went to Royal Mail's Distribution Offices 13th and then disappeared!!

Amazon have a tracking number on the email they send to you, if it's with Royal Mail it's all about a hope and a prayer that it gets to you in time! Laura check if they sent you a Royal Mail tracking number, or email/call the company and ask for a tracking number.

newrider.com