Covert operation vibes needed....

Trewsers

Oct 13, 2004
On an island
I don't believe I am doing this AGAIN.
I am hiding from my MIL:D:p
Girls stayed out all night last night so are having some quiet time in their boxes, they've got a good pile of hay each and Chloe had a banana! Heheee.
Meanwhile, MIL has been sending her querulous text messages and insists that she is coming to visit. Ha. Well, OH is in no mood for a two hour grumbling / tea making affair so we are both holed up here in the kitchen with the front and back doors locked, computer and ipad and comfy chairs and cushions. Lol that'll learn her. She insists she must visit. Well, visit she can but she won't be entertained! I know it's childish. I know I shouldn't incite bad behaviour from OH but, she has been so rude lately. I am 45, not 15 and she can't keep spoiling my weekend. She did the same thing two weeks ago and OH had no choice but to entertain her. However, this time we had warning.....
So, any spare quiet secret vibes most welcome! Just hope she doesn't scale the gates too! :eek:

Reactions: ponylover88
Coming your way is a bucketful of quiet and invisibility vibes. Hopefully when she thinks you are not at home she will bugger off!

Reactions: Trewsers
Hard to believe. She turned up and stayed over an hour! She banged on the front door for ten minutes. Then went round the back. She tried the door twice and then sat in the car. Then went back round the front and started pounding the door and rattling the door knob!:eek:

She is definitely puddled. She pretends to be frail and infirm. We spied out the bathroom window and watched her legging across the back field:eek: She didn't need a walking frame that's for sure!

I cannot believe how persistent she has become. She has rung five times and left three texts.:mad:

Has she gone? Is the world safe again??? Mr T will get some earache when he next speaks to her!!!

Reactions: Trewsers
Has she gone? Is the world safe again??? Mr T will get some earache when he next speaks to her!!!

Lol she is just dreadful. She treats us like children and speaks to me like one!:eek: I have a bad feeling she will return - she does not like to be thwarted! I am going to see the girls shortly - after witnessing her actions today I've no doubt at all she can scale the fencing:eek: Do you remember Little Britain? There was a comedy sketch on there - "Lou and Andy" - where one pretended to be disabled?! Well, my MIL is just like that. She has had her whole house adapted (and paid for:rolleyes:) by the council with gripper rails / perching stools / toilet frames - yet today she walked across a muddy, slippery churned up field as if it were nothingo_O

Oh, and she banged on the front windows too, then moved around to the ones at the back:eek: I think she used the end of her walking cane (that she really does not need):mad:

OMG. Where has the bang head icon gone?!
OH replied to her text saying we were resting and having a quiet weekend and that we would speak next week.
She sent one back. No mention of banging / hollering / hammering on our doors.
Just: "your sister has sold her house and I said I would tell you"
Wtf?! Like I give a rats arse:mad::mad: She's turned us selling up into a competition between OH and his sister, like she does everything:rolleyes:
Right I will shut up now. Sorry for ranting. Tomorrow she'll be back. I'm putting curtains up - something I've not done before. Least then I can move freely about the house without her staring in!

Isn't it AMAZING how they can play to the crowd - hobbling along etc = when they think someone is watching but ***********when they think no one sees************ well the story is
quite different.
Yes curtains for sure!!
Have the windows locked tight or she might crawl thru!!

Lots of vibes for a decent hopefully quiet day.

Isn't it AMAZING how they can play to the crowd - hobbling along etc = when they think someone is watching but ***********when they think no one sees************ well the story is
quite different.
Yes curtains for sure!!
Have the windows locked tight or she might crawl thru!!

Lots of vibes for a decent hopefully quiet day.

Lol yes must lock the windows! Yesterday when I looked at the back door I realised she'd managed to prise it partially open - its a stable door type arrangement and I must not have had the top part properly lined up! Eeeek.

Reactions: Fleabitten Grey
newrider.com