Cowley Riding School, Homlesfield.

my old pony Paddy, a little grey went to Cowley Lane to be in the riding school. Does anyone remember him?

blimey - many moons ago !!! I would say probably 30 so many of you will not even been thought of then ! :):):)

Wow i loved Cowley! Hense the name, loved Victor when I was there and made this account a very long time ago. Rhyme was amazing- although she wouldn't actully move, she was such a sweet horse. Can't believe Katie's gone :( Oh and the ponies. Mcgee!!!! Loved him and his cute little habits. Like rolling with the little ones on him.. :D Bless him. My sister also had her first ride on whisky just after he'd come back to work after being lame for a while. Can remember Crunchie being there. Such a naughty boy :p Got soo many funny memories from there.. Loved it :D x

omg victor was my favvv i loved him so much!! and rhyme bless her :D
have you heard about percy??:(
LOL mcgee made me laugh alot i remember when he used to be in the stable on the opposite side of the pony block to all the others lol

has crunchie been sold then? i heard he was for sale and wanted to get him myself actually but i knew i wouldnt of been able to afford it

What happened to "Killer" Percy then? I'll never forget seeing him lunge across the school during a ride and actually bite a helper on the face as she approached him:eek: After seeing that episode all the mothers who witnessed it requested that their children had nothing more to do with him when they came for lessons. Cowley definitely had its fair share of "naughty" ponies!

newrider.com