Criollo Picture thread.....

markwithbayo.jpg

HI KT, many thanks for the help with the pics, and for the good wishes. Is Marco one you tried?
Greymare, its great to hear you are on the way to getting a criollo too! Good luck with it. hopefully we will all meet up one day.
Its wonderful that so many people are now into these horses, we are all looking forward to meeting all the criollo club memebers on the rides each month, all the pics look like great fun.

I didn't realise they had moved to Berkshire!

Do they have accommodation there? I was taking a friend who just wants a horsy riding break in the countryside.

Hi Greymane, yes the Criollo Farm has moved just outside of Hungerford, lovely counrtyside, give Monique a ring I'm sure they can sort out accomodation for you. Hope you have a lovely time with your friend....I'm sure you will. :)

hi GA- what ages are they all? my boys only a youngster (4-5) and going through his terrible teens at the moment ;)

Hi Trio, I can't remember exactly, they are 7 or 8 I think, but will have more details after the vetting. None of them are very old. I think Marco Polo has been around for a while as he was sold as a Happy Hack as he hated competing which Monique & Byron tried with him, but the people he was sold to , tried him again & then it changed him, so Monique took him back. He's now had a happy holiday in the field recovering for 6 months. Marieb will give him a lovely home & just Happy Hack with him. Can't remember about Cicatriz, Monique bumped into him in the field in the dark when she was trying to move the horses to the new yard & thought he was the one for me....well it certainly seems that way, we gelled straight away. & Bayo again I don't remember....too much too take in all at once. Back with more details next week.

i love the look of them all and i rode marco polo ( by mistake as he wasnt ready to go yet and should have still been resting but monique wasnt there when i was trying loads and we tacked him up !! ;)- he was lovely ).
love love love the colour and look of Bayo -beautiful horse and i have a soft spot for chestnuts so i'll take them all please :D:D:D:D

i love the look of them all and i rode marco polo ( by mistake as he wasnt ready to go yet and should have still been resting but monique wasnt there when i was trying loads and we tacked him up !! ;)- he was lovely ).
love love love the colour and look of Bayo -beautiful horse and i have a soft spot for chestnuts so i'll take them all please :D:D:D:D

Hi Trio , thanks , we all consider ourselves very lucky & are so looking forward to the future with them & being able to join in the Criollo club rides.:)

Hi all, well, great news our 3 boys all passed the vet with flying colours.....hooray!!!! They are all about 9 yo.
We are going again on saturday to ride them there, pick our tack and pay, of course. That will be our last trek to the farm and then we take delivery on a week friday the 4th april. Its getting so exciting its hard to think about un-important everyday things like work, food and shopping and all that stuff!!!!! We aren't going to be able to make the criollo ride on the 5th but we will get to the next one, by which time our boys will have settled in.

Marieb - I am soooo pleased for you!!! Bet you can't wait! You will need to do a new post with all the pics you will take when picking them up!!

mancha70@hotmai - If you own a Criollo you can join the Criollo club. Then you get emails of the meets that are taking place. The website to join is: www.criolloclub.co.uk

Fee x

newrider.com