critique! (i have worked on my position! am i getting better?!)

crazy_in_love

Jul 3, 2004
England
Visit site
hey everyone! i hope you are all keeping well, and all your lil horses are good!!

i posted a picture of me and rosie a couple months ago for advice, i have worked on all the advice, so i hope i have improved! (i worked very hard!!!) hehe! Tell me if there is anything wrong please!! (might take a while though! sorry!)

here is the picture i posted a while ago!

238408981OOPBnm_ph.jpg

NEW PICTURES!! (on frenchie this time though!)

(He didn't hit this one!! suprisingly! lol- 1st part of double)(1.30 open)

312054046JQgImb_ph.jpg

(oxer-1st fence- 1.10 open)

314420509GzETkZ_ph.jpg

(1st part of tripple in 1.30 open)

314421233jWrsXR_ph.jpg

(2nd part of tripple 1.30 open)

314421934xdMQBt_ph.jpg

i am so sorry if this dnt work!

Its odd as I can see both lots now, but if I take mine off, then the one on the original post goes to?

Can anyone else see them?

CIL can you see them?

Great pictures, not good enough to comment on your position really but comparing them to the first picture you've definately improved :)

I can't see them in the posts, but I pasted the URLS into my browser to see them :D

(1st part of tripple in 1.30 open)

that is the only picture i could see so i will just comment on that.

pretty good, my computer screen is dark so i dont know if its just me but i cant really see your lower leg/heels. they look like they are back? are you pinching with your knee?
that could all be my piece of s... computer :p

you also look like you may be leaning on the neck a little for support (maybe because you have have little balance due to knee pinching)?

really though you look VERY good, flat back, looking ahead, and you look very confident and the horse looks very happy :) well done. hard work usually pays off so i would guess that your position is better :D

newrider.com