Dan The Show Horse (NOT) Pics

dansmum

Jul 14, 2006
Montrose, Scotland
Today I got my beast all plaited up (and looking like a real girlys blouse:rolleyes:) to make our debut in some showing classes. I seriously take my hat off to anyone who plaits up on a weekly basis:eek: We entered inhand Pre Veteran where we came sixth out of six - judge thought he looked older than fifteen:confused: and commented that he still had some Winter coat:rolleyes: Did the Pre Veteran ridden and came last out of nine:eek:. Our only saving grace was in the Leisure Horse where we were placed fourth out of sixth:p. Had a bit of fun anyway and he will always be a winner to me:cool:
IMG_0370Large.jpg

IMG_0420Large.jpg

No way does he look so much as a day older than 15!! Then again, I'm no expert ... look at that bounce in his step and proudly arched neck!

:-D Well done though, and persevere!

x

what a shame as he looks stunning and what movement :eek::)!! hehe i bet he would do a nice dressage test xx

Think the judge was a bit hard there - he looks fine for any age to me!

Where was the show - looks to be a lovely field!

P.S. the joy of native ponies is you don't have to plait - mind you washing and brushing a HIghland Mane makes up for it (((lol)))

awww wow! He looks very sexy!!!!!!!!! :eek::D Im seriously impressed, and the head carriage is looking lovely too!:D

.... and I thought Blue must be the only horse left with winter coat still:eek::rolleyes:

Thanks for all your kind replies. The Veteran judge thought he was rather eh 'fit' when I think the showing people prefer the more rounded type;):rolleyes: It quite interesting going to these shows:p Reckon we will stick to our XC but its all good fun:D

LOL yeah, and that last picture proves 110% how much of a numpty the judge was. :D

OMG! My daughter is in far background of the 1st picture!!!Lovely horsey,I hope that wasnt your boy that was loose on the showground:eek:
x

newrider.com