Nov 16, 2009
Head ache
Servere dizziness, bad when sitting, worse when standing
Sore throat & inflamed glands
Servere shooting pains in legs from top to bottom
Legs going numb and joints "going" - ie knee giving way etc
Same pains in shoulder and bottom of back. Like really servere

A head cold or more.

I have got this too,:(. Except I don't have the throat and glands bit. It started about a week ago, weak legs, cramp, them aches and pains in joints. Last three days I have had backache, hip ache, arm ache, neck ache. Can't get comfy anywhere. Just had a major sleep this evening and woke up again at 1 am:frown:
...still aching. I have taken a beechams hot lemon but not much result. I have so much to do tomorrow too, what a pain. My son has it too.

I can't sleep. Had a really bad nights sleep last night, was more like in and out of conciseness than sleep. At about 4:30 I started hearing voices and hilusinating, I was awake. Had a full convo with my mum at 5am that I remember fully. Just wondered why I could see glow in the dark stars and moons behind her. Remember asking her if any one was downstairs because I can hear them talking about me and she told me I had lost the plot :help:

Can't get comfy and head feels like it's in a vice. Hurts to swallow so I am sipping water. Legs feel awful. I literally have just shuffled to refil my bottle.

Yes I felt a little, delirious, didn,t hallucinate, but had some weird thoughts about things I knew nothing about. Thought I was going a bit mad lol but ok now. Sounds like you have full blown flu to me. Take paracetamol or Beechams, lemsip whatever and get a cold cloth on your forehead. Drink plenty of fluids. If your throat doesn't clear up, get to doctors, you may have Tonsilitus and need antibiotics. Hope you are better soon. I just ache everywhere feel like I have fallen off 10 story building lol. Went all through winter with nothing so much as a sniffle and now feel like s..t.

I have the symptoms but i have a condition called 'Arthralgia' and my temp goes up every night, mix that with low blood pressure and i can be in bed for days.

I would think you have a really bad cold or maybe the onset of flu/tonsilitus, plenty of rest, drink lots of water and it should hopefully clear in a week, go see your doctor if you are concerned.

Go to the doctor & if you have a boiler in your house, get a carbon monoxide detector. Typical flu symptoms along with hallucinations are common symptoms.

Go to the doctor & if you have a boiler in your house, get a carbon monoxide detector. Typical flu symptoms along with hallucinations are common symptoms.

Blimey!

Also I would say my best friend currently has an inner ear virus and is very wobbly and sick, perhaps it could be something like that.

Please do go to the doctor.

Will see if I can get to docs today, have just been to the town and fell into the hedge and Walls a fair few times. Balance is awful.
Boiler was only serviced last week but will get a tester, think there is one next to the fire at my grans over the road.
I'm also off food! Now that is a big no no for me! Even when bad I would use it as an excuse to scoff Ben and Jerrys! :|

newrider.com