Mr Trews and me were just hand grazing with Storm in the front field. I happened to wander off noseying about in the thicker weedy section near the ditch that separates us from the farmer's field. I gasped because at first all I could see was some white. Three of our cats have been missing a while (they are semi feral and elusive at times) so my first thought was something awful had happened to Felix (he has a lot of white on him). But nope, upon closer inspection I found these. I hope you can see the pics. They are ugly and horrible. I also though they might be plastic! Or expanding foam?! Anyways, I am guessing some kind of mushroom? Are they poisonous? Should I be worried? They aren't where anyone eats as Storm's mini paddocks are fenced at the other end.