Different hack last night and fab hack this morning.

Kite_Rider

Cantering cabbage!
May 18, 2009
Well I am on cloud nine today, my little Belle and I went out for an early morning hack and she was just lovely, I felt so happy to be out just the two of us in the morning sunshine and just being together and comfortable with each other... sorry that sounds so pathetic but I can't think of another way to describe it.
Last night was very different, funny little Belle clearly thinks she is faster than an ex racer! Bless her, we went out for a hack with one of the other liveries, now Belle has only been out once with another horse since I've had her and that was when I first got her last year, she was so forward and on a mission, I thought she would be happy to go behind as she's always seemed to me to be a follower, oh no! lol
She wasn't having any of that being behind malarkey, had to get in front and then proceeded to march off at her best power walk pace, livery on the ex racer starts lagging behind and says do you fancy a trot, yeah ok says I, so off we went. Belle's little legs were going like pistons and she left the big TB well behind :smile: she really didn't want him in front, it was hilarious. I've seen another side to my gorgeous pony. Love that little mare to bits :wub:

Ah this is so lovely to read :) what a lovely way to start your day together and I did have a chuckle at last nights ride,malaika does the same thing when in company!no I am or a 14.2 cob I am a mini racer :p they do make you chuckle dont they.
Thank you for sharing :D

Thats a nice post and sounds like a lovely horsey weekend :wink: I have managed to ride both days too and I am always amazed at how it makes you feel on cloud 9 so your not alone in that feeling :smile:

Sounds exactly what weekends were made for and no you didn't sound pathetic at all, each and everyone of us totally understand what you mean. As for leaving the big TB behind....Belle sounds like she was definitely on a mission, go Belle!!

Sounds fab and you both had the fun that its all about :smile:

I think Belle was loving the challenge and just wants a race with that TB :running:

My girl hates to be behind and always has to be infront. She just has that fire in her belly :wink:

newrider.com