Diy livery

Diannapeck

Nov 6, 2018
Can I please ask when paying for livery diy only who is responsible for things like blocked drains in the stable? Have tried everything to unblock it but possibility that the pipes have fallen in as rods haven’t worked
Thank you in advance

You would have to check your contract but livery yards I've been on drains been blocked would have been their responsibility. If you have tried with no success with rods etc then any work that needed done to pipes etc I would not be paying for unless my horse or I had broke them in which case I'd offer but if its a general wear and tear building maintenance then personally I would expect that to fall to the yard owners not a livery.

You would have to check your contract but livery yards I've been on drains been blocked would have been their responsibility. If you have tried with no success with rods etc then any work that needed done to pipes etc I would not be paying for unless my horse or I had broke them in which case I'd offer but if its a general wear and tear building maintenance then personally I would expect that to fall to the yard owners not a livery.
Thank you for your reply
We Dnt have a contract and we haven’t caused the damage. Going to try a pressure hose today so hopefully that will sort it :)

newrider.com