Do you ever dream of kissing other men...

MrA

Feb 8, 2012
Ahahaa I probably shouldnt admit to this but I found it so funny/awkward I wanted to tell someone.

I had a dream last night that a guy from work kissed me!

I don't fancy him and he's only 18 so where on earth has that come from! I felt a bit awkward this morning before I realised it was just a dream haha.

Anyone else??

Reactions: Trewsers
Hahhahaaa yes! Heheee, hope Mr T doesn't read this!:p:D
I dreamt I snogged Dr Who not long ago. Heheheeeeee. A most uhlikely candidate!

Ahaha that's so funny, which doctor was it though? I'm in the canteen at work and I literally just burst out laughing so thankyou

Oh yes he keeps talking to me today, ahhh feels so weird as I keep forgetting it didn't actually happen. Peter capaldi isn't for me but whateevr floats your boat haha

Reactions: Trewsers
Yes. Quite often with various different guys from work! Though I do work with some fit guys. And the flirty banter probably sticks in my mind!
I can always look them in the eye the next day though :')

Reactions: MrA and Trewsers
Yep not anyone I really know or work with ever tho unless I was dating them, just usual celeb stuff.

I blush easily so if give anything like a work colleague thing away lol :D

Reactions: MrA and Trewsers
I think everyone does at some point, doesn't mean anything - it's just a dream, a random thing that popped into your head.
I dreamed once that I kissed Ron Haslam, he'd given me a lift to school on his hot air motorbike because I was late picking my daughter up from school. :rolleyes:

I have the most crazy dreams, the other night I dreamed that a work colleague had died and we all attended his funeral. I then became a motorbike stunt person working at Disney. And then it ended with me in the car with my brother driving to the coast, the car somehow got bullet holes in and we used my nans car as a getaway ride as my dad got furious that the car was ruined. Mad as :D

newrider.com