Does anyone else do this?

Doodle92

Apr 6, 2021
Look at at least 3 different weather forecasts. Decide on which has the best forecast and go with that. One says heavy rain all day. The other says heavy rain in the morning only. So I will go with that one!

I do! I use Met Office, BBC Weather and Dark Sky. I trust the Met Office for overall weather picture, BBC Weather is good for long range, and Dark Sky is good for exact arrival time of rain :D

I think OH does. He says it will pour with rain tomorrow so we had to have our Sunday morning walk today.

Ive got 5 on my phone and there all different.

I had an excellent radar image app but its no longer listed on google play to download. I havent deleted it off my phone fortunately but its perfect for me as its so simple.
Cant find a replacement radar app as good.

I look every night if I intend riding tomorrow. Accuweather, met office, etc. Every single one predicting rain. :(

Nope, to be honest I rarely look at the forecast now, I do still check the weekly forecast Sunday night on Countryfile though.

Reactions: PePo
I live by the forecast, but I check 3 places and go with the 2 that match not the odd one out lol
Having been in bed sick the last few days I got seriously caught out by the hard frost this morning. I like to know so I can plan to do jobs at the farm on the better days and plan for a duvet day if it's going to be really crappy!

I live by the forecast, but I check 3 places and go with the 2 that match not the odd one out lol
Having been in bed sick the last few days I got seriously caught out by the hard frost this morning. I like to know so I can plan to do jobs at the farm on the better days and plan for a duvet day if it's going to be really crappy!
Hope you are better.

newrider.com