Does anyone else...

Dec 30, 2005
I was jst wondering if anyone else feels really down in winter...

I am from South Africa and I am used to the heat sun ect. been here for 2 winters now, but this winter i feel really really down..

I even sometimes cant be bothered going to the yard:( Its terriable as i luv my horsey.. i mena we go to school in the dark and then its dark when we come out at 4... its getting better now but its still muddy wet and gloomy.. i think my horsey is picking up on my unhappiness aswel.

I cant speak to my folk as i think that im being really silly... dont know whated to c *** you guys thought.. im sure it will pass but its affecting school as i cant be bothered with it or anything:(

Sorry about the long rant:rolleyes:
Tam xx

I used to feel down and couldn't be bothered to see Amba :eek: whenever i got they after school it was to dark to ride, snowy, windy, rainy or icey but now like today it was really warm and it doesn't get dark until about 5:30 so its getting better and in the summer it can be really nice as well :)

Shadowlark said:
Sounds like SAD Seasonal Affective Disorder. It is very common here in Canada during winter. I used to suffer from it myself but have learned to cope using vitamins and different lights in key area's of my house

http://www.nmha.org/infoctr/factsheets/27.cfm

Give that a read and see what you think...

mmm that does seem a bit like me.... i have started eat lots ect. and its not like me at all. :rolleyes:

I just hope that it goes away. Many ppl have recomended that i take vitamen D as that it what you get from the sun.. so I may go off to the local pharmacy one monday and see what they say.

newrider.com