Does Anyone have a pair of Joules Wellies?

Gracie

Pony Lover
Jan 27, 2001
Canada!
simply_sweet_gifts.tripod.com
Hi Everyone,
I was curious if anyone has a pair of Wellies?
I was wondering how comfortable they are?
I was thinking about getting a pair for around the barn, and for rainy days.
They have become quite popular here (Canada) in the equestrian world. I wanted to know if they were worth the buck(money), as they are not excactly cheap.

Also does the design wear off on these?

Heres a picture of a pair:

f4_2.jpg

I loved mine, but they're not great for lasting. They seem to split very easily - of 5 pairs bought last year in my barn by various people, only one pair is still in working order:rolleyes: Having said that, they are extremely comfortable, but I wouldn't spend that much on them again....

My daughter had some, look great but split after a while - didn't last like the Hunter ones do.

I have then and they are brilliant. I use then for walks on the beach etc and also when I am at the riding school. They are very comfortable. No problems with splitting so far, but do not wear them everyday.

Alison xx

I have some, got them for Christmas last year. I love them, I find them really comfy. But I don't wear themm that often so I couldn't tell you much about them lasting, but mine are doing fine.:D
~GG~

i have some :)
i have a pic of them (sad hey?)
they are very comfortable but i have no idea on how much they were...i got them for christmas last year :D
ill find the pic............

I went to the tack store to check them out, try them out and see if they would be comfortable.. and guess what!!! They were sold out:eek: Well they did have some, but not the pattern I wanted... so maybe it's a sign.

I have the waxed leather yard boots, £120 and the comfiest thing I have...great grip, look fab, and warm...and most importantly WATERPROOF!!!!! Love them, and will not hesitate to buy another pair!

i had some joules wellys
very comfy
i had last winters ones
the bright pink with small flowery things on themm
they just about lastest me the winter.
but ther are lush

Jess
xx

newrider.com