Dont want to post this..

lauren123

Feb 3, 2007
East Yorkshire
I feel really bad for this.

Is there any chance i could have some hugs? Good vibes?
My mh took a massive dip in the last 72hours. ...things arent great :(

Big hugs. I was there last week. Still have bruised knuckles where I punched a rather solid object rather than a person to vent my frustrations on.

Hows soxs we need a wee update.

Reactions: lauren123
(((Hugs))). You know my feelings Lauren, I'm proud of you for finding a way of keeping yourself safe when you have the urge to overdose.

Big hugs. I was there last week. Still have bruised knuckles where I punched a rather solid object rather than a person to vent my frustrations on.

Hows soxs we need a wee update.
Thanks. I have been there before for that. My hands looked like the hulks! I often dont win against walls.
Thanks
Sox is doing reslly well. Though i havent seen him in a few days hoping to see him today.
Huge hugs and positive vibes for you then. You are never far from my thoughts, even if I do not post very often. We are all here for you x
Thank you. That means so much.
(((Hugs))). You know my feelings Lauren, I'm proud of you for finding a way of keeping yourself safe when you have the urge to overdose.
Thanks cart horse and for your continuing support.

Vibes coming your way, has something specific happened to dip you down? Like you did with sox's rehab, take 1 day at a time and look for the positives, sometimes the big picture can be so overwhelming if you constantly focus on that.

Lauren, please take care and know we are all thinking of you. Even the worst feelings will pass. I am sure it will get better. Just take time and please please ask for help to access what you need to turn the corner. Hugs from Wales.....

Thinking of you.
It's good that you can recognise a dip before it turns into a pot hole.
Do you have a 24/7 crisis team where you are?
Or other local drop in support places?

newrider.com