Doodle has a new game

Doodle92

Apr 6, 2021
Doodle being the horse rather than me.

Best ever new game. He is in the stable opposite while I muck out. Outside the stable beside that there is a chest with a towel over it. So he grabs the towel and chucks it on the ground. I retrieve the towel and put it back on the chest. He removes the towel and so on. However. He only removed the towel when my back was turned. He then put his best šŸ˜‡ face on when I turned round. ā€œI have NO idea how that got down there mumā€. The second I turned round it was on the floor again and again. I swear horses can giggle. He certainly was.

• Haha
Reactions: Jessey
The problem is I either laugh when he does something so he carries on cos he knows making me laugh is a good thing. Or I say ā€œnoā€ or ā€œoiā€ and he thinks thatā€™s even better cos he is not meant to be doing it. If I try and ignore he gets that glint in his eye which always gets me šŸ˜‚ ā€œcan you see what Iā€™m doing? Can you? See what Iā€™m doing? Are you watching?ā€

Reactions: Myfellpony
I have discovered it is my pay back. My mum has just told me about me being about 8months old sitting in the big pram dangling my toy over the edge. She was pushing me to grannies house up a very steep hill. I giggled while I dropped the toy and then looked angelic, and repeated over and over while mum tried not to laugh.

newrider.com