Draught Horses?

looks like he could have Ardennes bloodlines, does he have a double mane do you know his breeder? They also tend to put on weight where as a normal horse would starve!

Attachments

• 004.jpg
    004.jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 26
I know this is an old conversation but there is no mistaking an Ardennes for a cob, you have to see one to believe it .

Totally agree, I've always loved heavys of all kinds but I met two ardennes for the first time ever a few weeks back in the same stable block as shires, clyde, percheron and was completely in aw of their sheer bulk, they were monsters quitea bt wder than allthe others but so soooo beautiful.

I met two ardennes for the first time ever a few weeks back in the same stable block as shires, clyde, percheron and was completely in aw of their sheer bulk, they were monsters quitea bt wder than allthe others but so soooo beautiful.

Where, where? ... I want to go!

I was only thinking of you the other day I had to do some training on the Wirral and the next day I was in Tarporley - 2 mins from Cotebrook! ..

xx
PS - Ribby Hall equestrian centre isn't far from you and has the most delicious Pure bred Shire available for hacks.

newrider.com