Drinking lots

Trewsers

Oct 13, 2004
On an island
I am going to phone the vets anyway but wondered what you guys thought as well. Storm seems to be drinking more water than normal - almost twice what she used to. She is fine in herself. Bit worried as it's not hot weather! I did wonder if she was not drinking much in the field - but Chloe is not drinking to excess and if they were being fussy about the water buckey then I would expect both to be thirsty. I've changed their water in the field yesterday just in case something was putting her off. Anybody know what it could signify? Quite worried as she was so ill this summer - and we never did really get to the bottom of it.

Did you have storm tested for cushings over the summer? I cant remember if you did or not :unsure:

Fingers crossed it is nothing more than Storm being a fusspot :smile:

Did you have storm tested for cushings over the summer? I cant remember if you did or not :unsure:

Fingers crossed it is nothing more than Storm being a fusspot :smile:

No she didn't get tested - he said to test towards the back end of this year. Think he will prob suggest it. I really hope she's just been fussy about the field!!! Otherwise that will be another £45 a month!!

newrider.com