Driving swap shop?

I also have to offer, a cob sized driving saddle, synthetic shiny black with brass coloured fittings, fixed backband, no tugs Never used too big for my pony . lunge roller, Never used, says its full size but only just fits my 13.2 cob. the red/blue/black type. A large leather muzzle (not grazing muzzle),
A 5.5inch army ride/drive bit
offers for swap welcome.
Thanks

Last edited:
FOR SALE OR SWAP

I have Two 4 inch liverpool bits :D 1 with chain both with hooks

Also a 4 inch Butterfly Bit no chain or hooks

looking for fly fringe with ears in Yellow :D also exercise Boots 4 full set or two front in same colour Yellow (size pony ) for 13.2 ;)

WANTED

competition carriage 2 wheeler 125 axel for competing
for 13.2

I Need everything for a shetland (Cart, harness etc)

Have lots of tack and clothes + Money :) let me know if you have anything :D

Thanks
Lucy x

for swop

old macs size 0 with instructions bag and pastern wraps hardly used as too big ! so v.g.c brushing boots reflective yellow straps pony size too big for shetland so v.g.c wanted tedex driving pad in shetland size will swop or buy

old macs size 0 with instructions bag and pastern wraps hardly used as too big ! so v.g.c brushing boots reflective yellow straps pony size too big for shetland so v.g.c wanted tedex driving pad in shetland size will swop or buy

Sorry! Been manic here, say £5 for the postage and I'll get it sent in the morning if you can do paypal?

I have some Shetland size brushing boots too if you are interested, 2 pairs, black with yellow straps, not reflective though.

yes i can do paypal

how much do u want for brushing boots are they for the front and back ? and would they be small enough for a midi ! thanx yvonne

They are not shaped ones, so will do back or front. They are nice boots, will have another look at them but I think they will do either back or front so this would be a full set. They are teeny so should fit a midi. I bought them and have never used them, say £12 for the four and I'd put them in with the pad if you want them? Am on the case, promise I will look them out tonight.

for sale or swop

libbys breast collar and traces in black mini shetland size been used on my 38 inch but were on the small side on him so will suit smaller shetland they are in v.g.c pair of poly pads for driving harness in blue been used but loads of life left.brushing boots high viz yellow and black v.g.c old macs size 0 complete in bag with instructions and pastern wraps hardly used as wrong size !SOLD wanted cub saddle tedex traces in shetland size also have an driving pad in black shetland size webbing with sliding backband £12 including postage

Last edited:
I'm looking for a cheap driving harness to start getting my youngster used to it. To fit large pony / small cob. Anything considered, cash paid.
Cheers x

I have one or two spare sets of harness around that size so may have something that may be of use.

zilco classic cob

zilco classic cob harness,empathy collar, very little use, pristine condition in original bag

swop for pony (12hh) zilco classic of equal condition (or sell) or swap for good set of pony pairs harness

sorry to timewaste jobionekenobi, not my ususal style.

thank you for looking

gossbarb@hotmail.com

Last edited:
newrider.com