Dropped her price!

V

vieshot

My mare

Stunning haflinger mare, 14hh 9yo, with excellent conformation and super paces. Good enough to show. Hacks alone and in company, and excellent in all traffic. She happily jumps logs out hacking and has competed in 2'3 clear round jumping, with potential to go further. She is perfectly behaved in a show environment , and has recently been to riding club camp. She has also been used as a broodmare in the past. Super home sought for this lovely versatile mare. She is suitable for all members of the family, and would also look after a confident novice. She is a good doer and will happily live out all year round. Please call or email for more information. Selling as going to UNI

Ive dropped her price to just 1400 ono!!!! GAH!!!!!!!!!!!

Sounds lovely & a bargain too! Sure you'll have lots of interest. where are you advertising her?

shes advertised on here, on nfed, on blue pony and a few others.

Liz.jpg

liz1.jpg

Can you make her a hand bigger and around 100 miles nearer,would be exactly what I'm looking for then lol

On a more serious note I am sure you will sell her at that price she sounds like an ideal family pony,good luck:)

shes green to ride in the school as has never really been worked in one! But out hacking she is a gem, not strong, perfect brakes, very quiet and easy.

She sounds lovely - just what everyone wants, and very cheap indeed ... I wonder if the low price is what's putting people off? They think there must be something wrong with her ...? Have you tried horsemart? local tackshops? putting her on loan?

Shes lovely, if I didnt have a guess what Haffie mare already, I would bite your arm off. I dont think Im allowed 2.

Shes an absolute bargain and should be snapped up, mine (GB registered) cost a lot more than that as an unbroken 3yo filly!!

Mine doesnt fancy the school much but thats fine with me! (weve just moved to somewhere without one!), endurance is hopefully our thing.

good luck !

Oh my god. If I had seen this a week ago I would have snapped her up. Mum is desperate for a haffy and she looks fab!!! DAMNITT!

She's lovely, I've always wanted a Haffy and I was going to see a 14hh pony on Saturday for £1000, so near in price, but I'm going to see a loan one instead now. You don't want to loan her to me do you while you're away, you can ride her any time! Southampton is no distance at all....she's very lovely......

Last edited:
ahh fingers crossed you find some one for her

would love to have her, but money dont allow it at mo' not till crimbo time :( shed be lovely company for my other haffy too

newrider.com