Dry hands

Trewsers

Oct 13, 2004
On an island
I've been using Nettex powder for mites on Chloe but it makes my hands dry and I was wondering what hand cream anyone recommends? I've no Avon book atm, no access to a nearby shop so was going to buy online. Any ideas? My hands seem to get chapped so easily - I do have mild ocd about washing them too which doesn't helpo_O Any thoughts? I love Elizabeth Arden eight hour but it does seem a bit thick for all over my hands.

I have seen Avon skin so soft on Amazon deals a lot lately.
I'm using Boots No7 hand cream which I got for Christmas, it's really good and absorbs well. A cheaper everyday cream that I love is Aveeno.

I have seen Avon skin so soft on Amazon deals a lot lately.
I'm using Boots No7 hand cream which I got for Christmas, it's really good and absorbs well. A cheaper everyday cream that I love is Aveeno.

Oooh, I've heard of Aveeno, might see if I can pick some up off ebay. Thanks

I get terribly dry hands,I use any old pancreas going but at night time a cover my hands in sudocrem and put a pair of cotton gloves on to go to bed. It's the only thing that seems to help splitting skin and very sore fingertips.

Proper, cattle pink udder cream, not the watered down muck you can get for horses is good for hands that split.

Epaderm - nice and greasy for the skin and keeps my skin in good condition. There's not much that works unfortunately!

newrider.com