Dubarry Wexford

Apparently Dubarry boots are not for riding and if you have a faulty pair that split or brake in any way and you tell Dubarry you have used them for riding, they will not refund or repair!! :rolleyes:

Hi, if you want Dubarry boots for riding then I think the Clare would be better than the Wexford. The clare has a reinforced inner leg, more of a heel and tighter fitting in the leg generally.

I don't have a pair but have had 4 pairs of Dubarry Galways (I get through a pair a year but I wear them every day) - they're great - toally waterproof and very comfortable.

Hi, didnt really want them for riding in, but may do occasionally, the clare dont fit my 'horse riding' calves:rolleyes: but i like the wexford and they fit;)

Also I wanted them as a shooting boot, and you can nicely get shooting socks on and still feel your feet when done up, which is always good I think

Last edited:
Site says: "The Dubarry Clare Boot is... Outer Sole is designed to be stirrup friendly. ... (Suitable for occasional light riding activity)..."

newrider.com