Dublin Torrente boots anybody tried?

Trewsers

Oct 13, 2004
On an island
We were going to Robbies on Monday for Mr T's birthday but when Chloe was so ill it didn't happen. Now then, Mr T said he would treat me to some new yard boots - can't afford more Ariats so was considering the above. Anybody tried them? If so, what's the sizing like? Are they generous? I just don't know if I'm brave enough to buy online as last time it ended in disaster as the boots I bought were beautiful but no good fit wise!

We were going to Robbies on Monday for Mr T's birthday but when Chloe was so ill it didn't happen. Now then, Mr T said he would treat me to some new yard boots - can't afford more Ariats so was considering the above. Anybody tried them? If so, what's the sizing like? Are they generous? I just don't know if I'm brave enough to buy online as last time it ended in disaster as the boots I bought were beautiful but no good fit wise!

not seen them so cant comment, but i tried Dublin Pinnacles on at YHL and i and a 6.5 but would have needed the 6 if i had bought them.....

newrider.com