Easter cakes, mares and rabbits

Trewsers

Oct 13, 2004
On an island
Well just had a lovely roast beef lunch courtesy of Mr T who then INSISTED I eat an Easter cake - well who am I to refuse?! Rode Storm in the sun today but she was a little mareish again and not even the cute baby bunnies emerging from the banking next to the school cheered her up. In fact, she looked disgusted as I oooed and aaaaed at them!! I think the sun has made her come into season - normally I don't notice but I have been asking a little more of her so think that might be why I am picking up on it. Anyhoo its beautiful here - tho last night was minus 5 and I must have grown soft cos I was frozen in bed!!!! Not even my extra fleece blanket with polar bears on did the trick!!:cold:
Anyone else have frost last night?

Yep, I had frozen knickers on the washing line this morning! :giggle:

Lovely and sunny now but it still looks quite breezy.

I was naughty and had left over Chinese for dinner yummers

Yep, I had frozen knickers on the washing line this morning! :giggle:

Lovely and sunny now but it still looks quite breezy.

I was naughty and had left over Chinese for dinner yummers

Heheheee, one time at our old house I used the washing line regularly and I remember it froze during the day and my tee shirts and stuff looked like weird cardboard cut out thingies they were so frozen:giggle:

Its lovely here today. Breezy but nice
Ive been to the beach with epi mutt and asbo Puppy. Called in sick as ive had an awful virus all week and now started to throw but thought the sea breeze might do me good.

Major jel of your easter cake! I had treacle sponge for brekkie :bounce:

Its lovely here today. Breezy but nice
Ive been to the beach with epi mutt and asbo Puppy. Called in sick as ive had an awful virus all week and now started to throw but thought the sea breeze might do me good.

Major jel of your easter cake! I had treacle sponge for brekkie :bounce:

Treacle sponge, nom. Haven't had that for ages and ages.....:cloud9:

frozen wind screen here today as well but by the time I got to the yard the sun was doing it's job.

I put rain sheets on the boys because of the wind as it was chilly more so because I am spending a small mortagage a month trying to keep weight on them so I don't want them shriving it off again:frown:

The yard looks so pretty when I am riding in the evening now still a bit cold but better than the rain

It was cold in sheffield too this morning. I slipped on the decking when i was en-route to the car (got a lift - test is thurs :dance:). Luckily i just have a bruised ego..:eek:

frozen wind screen here today as well but by the time I got to the yard the sun was doing it's job.

I put rain sheets on the boys because of the wind as it was chilly more so because I am spending a small mortagage a month trying to keep weight on them so I don't want them shriving it off again:frown:

The yard looks so pretty when I am riding in the evening now still a bit cold but better than the rain

Send the boys here for the winter next year - lol I seem to have magic grass for weight keeping:giggle:

newrider.com