Eek!

Jessey

Dec 20, 2004
Suffolk, UK
I’ve got a try out with search and rescue ?

When the horse was lost in the spring I was out helping and we worked with them a little, I was thanking all the guys and in chatting with one and he asked if I was the one in the truck reading the map and giving grid references and suggested I should apply and I said I’d love to, it turned out it was the head guy. Obviously I did and they’ve set a date of 5 December ? I’m excited and nervous, I’ve got no idea what the try out will include but they said some time will be outside. Let’s hope covid doesn’t delay it ?

I’ve got a try out with search and rescue ?

When the horse was lost in the spring I was out helping and we worked with them a little, I was thanking all the guys and in chatting with one and he asked if I was the one in the truck reading the map and giving grid references and suggested I should apply and I said I’d love to, it turned out it was the head guy. Obviously I did and they’ve set a date of 5 December ? I’m excited and nervous, I’ve got no idea what the try out will include but they said some time will be outside. Let’s hope covid doesn’t delay it ?
Great news. I hope it all go well.

Reactions: Jessey
newrider.com