Elevator or Albion KB making decision today please help

Puzzle and Me

Apr 9, 2007
Hi there, need to make a decision today as to which one to buy. Like them both, but can't decide. Our horse is a 14.2 irish draught cross 4 year old(absolute beauty). In you valued opinions which one would you go for? Looking to buy the evelvator from www.elevatorbridles.co.uk and the albion probably from www.derbyhouse.co.uk.
thanks everyone

My personal preference (as you've probably already worked out) is the Elevator but the Albion is a nice bridle too so whichever you get it's going to be a nice bridle :) Price wise they're pretty much the same.

Not much help I know :rolleyes:

I didn't personally like the buckles on the Elevator, but I may have been put off by the very disinterested sales assistant who couldn't believe we meant it when we said we didn't want crank noseband and would she order one with conventional cavesson!!

There's nothing at all wrong with the buckles on mine, they're just buckles, no worse than any others I've come across :)

Yes, I ordered from them (Horsesense) and once they'd received payment I got the bridle within a few days (I had it delivered to the farm because I work away)..

newrider.com