Equitector long boots experience (Trewsers?)

trieste

Mar 5, 2004
Norfolk/Suffolk border on the coast
Well having ordered my boots in the Robinsons sale on Tuesday morning, they turned up yesterday (Wednesday) ! Tried them on last night and they do fit but are a little loose at the top of the leg - I am at the smaller end of the calf range, the elasticated bit doesn't stretch at all, does this matter, will they get baggy with use or is it a case of if their not stretched they won't.:confused: I feel for what I paid £90 + postage, I'd be hard pressed to get anything any better - do like the hoof proof bit too. :eek:

Glad they arrived!!! (My Robbies stuff hasn't just yet!). I found them instantly a good fit - I needed short and wide, and apart from Mountain Horse boots - they were the best fit going for me. And yes, I also liked the hoof proof bit! If they're not stretched then I don't think they will go baggy / looser - mine stayed exactly as I wanted them to (apart from the zip part which I mentioned earlier!).
Such a nice boot - and they used to make them in brown too.

Oh thanks, decided I'm going to keep them and fingers crossed on the zips, hope yours was a one-off ,was pleased they were made in England - not very happy with the service you got from the manufacturer though :mad:, you'd have thought that would mean better service.

Yeah, I was disappointed with the service I received, if they'd been more accommodating I'd have had another pair for sure. Hope you enjoy yours tho - its exciting getting new stuff!!!

newrider.com