Everything goes in their mouth at this age!

I hate to disillusion you but some never get over the everything goes in their mouth stage, and when a yo tried putting extra hot tabasco on a gate to stop Jim cribbing on it he clearly thought she'd added seasoning and licked every scrap off!

• Haha
Reactions: Trewsers and Jessey
I always thought it would be good to invent a horse equivalent of a baby activity centre - you know those ones they hang off the side of a cot with a bell to ring, a twisty thing that makes a ratchet noise, a little mirror, a squeaky button etc. Maybe wouldn't stop the everything going in the mouth stage, but it might be a distraction ...

I always thought it would be good to invent a horse equivalent of a baby activity centre - you know those ones they hang off the side of a cot with a bell to ring, a twisty thing that makes a ratchet noise, a little mirror, a squeaky button etc. Maybe wouldn't stop the everything going in the mouth stage, but it might be a distraction ...
What an excellent idea, this weekends project is.....šŸ˜

The start of the baby horse activity centre
7F70FAC7-B3E6-4140-99E3-49068622908A.jpeg

newrider.com