Exam Update

skye06

Levi in field
Feb 27, 2006
Eire
After failing the stage 4 riding section I was feeling a little down going into the PTT But again with the help and support of everyone at new rider I managed to pass with flying colours. Only one unattained box on the review sheet basically lacking confidence in theory section. So again my huge thanks and best wishes to everyone who sent good wishes and to any one thinking of taking exams for the first time or going back to get some more after the break Go for it and when ever you want a hand Get online to new rider and some one will have the best advice for you.

Once again I just want to thank absolutly everyone for their help with out you I don't think I would have had the courage to put in for the exams.

Well done!

I felt really down after failing my stage 3 for the 2nd time.....so impressed with anybody at stage 4 level !!!

I'm going to take some time out to get rid of my bad habbits before putting in for it again.
congrats on passing your PTT.

Thanks everyone. Greeneyes it means that technically I have a qualification to teach, But I've been teaching with out it for the last 8 years. At least now I've insurance cover.

and to any one thinking of taking exams for the first time or going back to get some more after the break Go for it and when ever you want a hand Get online to new rider and some one will have the best advice for you.

I just want to say thanks for posting this - it's been quite timely advice, and it's given me the kick up the behind I've been needing...! :D

I'm glad I was of some help geting you going. I had such a good time studying for mine and the joy of passing is great. But I have to admit with out the new rider suppourt I probably never bothered entering for them. If I can do It anyone can, trust me.

newrider.com