Excellent service-Internet tack shop

Kadi

May 23, 2006
Norfolk/Suffolk border
Tried to order a Neue Schule bit online yesterday from Worldwidetack but it wouldn't let me order the smaller size cheek pieces online so rang them up and placed my order over the phone.

Also ordered a sheepskin groomig mit to bring total over £60 to qualify for free postage.

Placed the order at lunchtime yesterday and I recieved my parcels at 9am this morning (bit came direct from manufacturer and mit from worldwidetack) .

We all too often hear moans about bad service and long waits so lets hear about some of your good experiences with internet traders.

Todays 'Virtual Pat on the Back' goes to www.Worldwidetack.co.uk

Will certainly be using them again.
xxx

always good to hear of excellent service from an internet site, i've added that link to my faves ;) www.equestrianclearance.com have always been very good when i've ordered stuff. Rug and boots i've ordered arrived within days. Very impressed.

I have also been very pleased with Equestrian clearance and also with Frogpool manor. Got a bit of a disappointment today from Shires equestrian though..

Ordered bitguards and a headcollar from them over three weeks ago, got an email the same day saying "your order has been processed, allow up to 14 working days for delivery". Have been waiting and waiting and then finally today thought it has been way longer than that now, and emailed to ask where my order is. They told me they "apparently" left me a message on the next day of the ordering saying that the bitguards were out of stock till November and what I wanted to do with the order. I have not received any kind of messages, either on my phone or email, and since I didn't reply within over 2 weeks after supposedly receiving this message, I would have expected them to do some sort of followup.. Instead I have been waiting for order that was not going to show up in the next two months..

I guess they assumed I was just going to wait till the guards were back in stock, but was still a bit disappointed in this, as I needed them asap.. :rolleyes: Ah well.. ;)

Nina x

newrider.com