Exciting times....

Tir

May 10, 2017
Subject to a vetting Ive just bought a new pony! :D

No reason to think he wont pass, so hopefully will be home soon and can post some pictures!

I just had to share with people who will understand the nerves/excitement mixture!

I wont have to wash him as much as my current boy so thats good!

Pic spam and all the detaila when he passes, promise. :)

• Love
Reactions: Huggy and Jessey
Fantastic news, I'm so happy for you! He looks lovely, please tell us a bit about him.

He is a brotosh warmblood, bred to jump, but I will be doing dressage and a bit of everything with him.

Should make 16.1/2 which is perfect for me as I didnt want a giant! He is super friendly and curious, but didnt seem an over reactive sort which is nice.

Has done nothing but basic handling which is perfect as trying to find a 3/4 year old that hasnt done too much with any kind of breeding in the uk was also hard.

Arriving next week as Im sending up a pro transporter to get him as hes not travelled and its a long way north!

He is a brotosh warmblood, bred to jump, but I will be doing dressage and a bit of everything with him.

Should make 16.1/2 which is perfect for me as I didnt want a giant! He is super friendly and curious, but didnt seem an over reactive sort which is nice.

Has done nothing but basic handling which is perfect as trying to find a 3/4 year old that hasnt done too much with any kind of breeding in the uk was also hard.

Arriving next week as Im sending up a pro transporter to get him as hes not travelled and its a long way north!
is he coming with Gillies, they transported Fleur and she had never travelled before and they put her loose in the big box at the end so she had plenty of space and could like down if she wanted to.

Arrived today due to some last minute change of plans, delivered by a lovely local guy.

Sadly it involved a bank holiday vet trip.to sedate him as he would not load at all, but thats something we can work on. He travelled famtastically and wasnt too stressed at all on arrival.

20240329_130708.jpg

Bit of food to get some liquids and salt into him.

Was super polite to take to the field, where he was also very well behaved. The other boys were hideous to him and they hooned about like lunatics. After the last 2 days of rain thats now trashed, and it was pretty dry last week. :(

He loves people and cuddles, went to take his headcollar off and he marched straight over. Very excited for the future with him!

IMG-20240329-WA0012.jpg

IMG-20240329-WA0010.jpgIMG-20240329-WA0020.jpg

I love his face as s that unusual colour in his tail.
I like your long hair as well, envious.

newrider.com