Eyelash extensions?

Kite_Rider

Cantering cabbage!
May 18, 2009
Anyone had them?
My eyelashes have got so thin and fair over the last couple of years I've decided to try some, booked in for tomorrow and have read a lot of good reports about them but would appreciate any info, good or bad from you guys.
I'm not normally a 'girly' person and never wear make up, the grey hair I can live with, the wrinkles and saggy bits too, but I miss my lush lashes. :(

I have no experience of them but will be interested to hear more. One of my favourite make up ladies Lisa Eldridge often has hers "permed" which makes them really stand out. Let us know how they turn out - have you ever tried the Rimmel mascara that deposits permanent colour? My friend uses it and over time it really helps build the colour up and gives the appearance of thicker lashes. Can't just remember the title of it, (I should know lol because I bought some last year!)
Fortunately, my lashes are pretty thick and do well with just a lick of mascara. But if they do start to thin then hell yeah, I'll be trying something out on them!:D

Reactions: Kite_Rider
Well I got them done and I love them :D
I had them as 'natural' as I could and they look just like they used to but like I've got mascara on. Really pleased with them.

Reactions: Trewsers and Jessey
newrider.com