Fabio coat condition - Black Oil Sunflower Seeds

Fabio's Filly!

Oct 30, 2008
Lincolnshire
As i've now started Fabio on these, i thought i'd start a diary to see if it does make a difference to the condition of his coat. From what others have said then should start seeing a difference within a couple of weeks (meant to give amazing shiny coat!)

I'll post a pic from last night as a starting point, but will need to post another at the weekend as he's being clipped so will be a different colour! But need the pic from last night to compare in the spring as his next summer coat 'should' come through darker with being fed the BOSS. Will post a pic every couple of weeks to see if there is any change!

IMG1051.jpg

IMG1050.jpg

IMG1049.jpg

IMG1053.jpg

Fed TB Roo them and he had a WONDERFUL shine.....

09EE381.jpg

(just to clarify, yes he was rugged but no... there wasn't much grooming :giggle:)

Oh yeah... just remembered Roo was also fed C&C which does indeed contain linseed... so that prolly helped too.... :biggrin:

Fab wasn't being photogenic yesterday! :giggle: He's a bit lighter as he's been clipped but does seem to be a bit shinier than usual after first clip. He's also getting quite dapply.

IMG1085.jpg

Right, interim update as we're currently at that horrible 'half and half' stage of winter and summer coat!! White winter coat with random orange patches of summer coat! He's not very shiny at the moment but this has only been the case for the last couple of weeks as he's losing his winter coat so sure it'll be back better than ever when his summer coats through properly. The summer coat that is making an appearance does appear to be very orange!!! Hopefully the paprika has done its job. Will be able to see when the whole lost through. With that and the BOSS, hopefully **fingers crossed** he'll stay that way and this year we'll have no coat fade.

So, some pics. Will update again in a few weeks when his summer coats all through!
Photo0113.jpg

Photo0100.jpg

Photo0102.jpg

Photo0103.jpg

Photo0104.jpg

Photo0106.jpg

Photo0107.jpg

Not as much summer coat on this side yet!

Photo0108.jpg

http://i609.photobucket.com/albums/tt171/michelleallisonphotos/Fabio condition/Photo0109.jpg
http://i609.photobucket.com/albums/tt171/michelleallisonphotos/Fabio condition/Photo0111.jpg

newrider.com