False passport

Libbylou

Jan 20, 2010
Norfolk and good
Wondering if anyone can shine a light for me !!

I think Libby has a false passport, I have a feeling it was just made up so she could be sold and that she might have true papers else where.

Someone mentioned that you can report it to a company if you think your horse has false papers and they will investigate it for you ??

Its not a major to me as I hope to not have to ever sell her on, but what if the situation changes and I need to I wouldnt want to sell her on with something that I dont think is true.

She is registered with the horse pasport agency who it appears register anything that is not breed specific.

Hmm tricky one! I spent a lot of time trying to track down my horses passport (her previous owners said they had lost it but couldnt remember who she was passported with :s ) she was microchipped so tried to trace it that way, got as far as finding out she was chipped in Ireland, rang the Irish horse board, no luck. Tried NED, no luck, tried Pet- Id, no luck. In the end I gave up and got her a new one! Not ideal but at least she has a passport now! If you can trace it, do it and good luck! It just highlighted to me how imho useless passports are!

newrider.com