Fao jane & ziggy

Bless you! It's going ok. We ran out of food again on Saturday, and were so shocked by the number of people turning up that we almost forgot to put lunch out at all! But it's beginning to settle down, we hope.

We really haven't got quantities right, because we need to sell 3 times as much to make any money...

Next mission is getting the staffing right so that we can get some sleep :yellowcarded:

I have a day off today, I intend to ride my pony!

Bless you! It's going ok. We ran out of food again on Saturday, and were so shocked by the number of people turning up that we almost forgot to put lunch out at all! But it's beginning to settle down, we hope.

We really haven't got quantities right, because we need to sell 3 times as much to make any money...

Next mission is getting the staffing right so that we can get some sleep :yellowcarded:

I have a day off today, I intend to ride my pony!

:dance::dance::dance:

Pleased its all going well, am sure you will get the quantities right . Its all a learning curve :)

Glad to hear its going well Jane! Sorry, I missed replying on your photo thread cause I was at work and find it difficult to reply when there's piccies - people get suspicious!
Can imagine working out stock levels is pretty difficult - good luck and hope you enjoyed your day off - I think I spied a hacking thread ....am away to check it out!

newrider.com