FAO Secret Santa for Shetlander and Prince

Shetlander

Aug 23, 2010
Surrey
Just had to say this out loud so that everyone hears it but my SS present is just so fantastically thoughtful and gorgeous and personal and useful and blaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah everything!!

I knew from the card inside that there was a pink hi viz tail band but I didn't realise it would be a bespoke design so that it can't slip down Prince's tail.... but even more special than that is the OTHER present that was inside...

Prince is now the proud poniowner of a stable name plaque that actually has a horse on it painted to look just like himself! It's just sooooo lovely!

Here was me worrying about the move to DIY next week and whether it would ever seem as cosy and homely as his lovely stable at his livery yard.... and now he'll have his name and nose on the door before he even arrives.

SS, I can't tell you how much that meant and much I loved opening your parcel. Thank you so much. I hope you are out there enjoying a fantastic Christmas :biggrin::biggrin:

Love from Shetlander and Prince

xxxxxxxxxxx

Laura! It was YOU! :ninja: Dark horse!

I had an idea of who it might be but I was wrong lol!

Thanks so so much for my lovely pressie. Hope yours was good too :biggrin: xxx

:giggle: Did you think it was Flipo's Mum with the tablet?

I had a massive panic when you said that you were going DIY, but luckily you are still having a stable!

It was fun doing the digging, I do feel a little bit like your stalker now though :giggle:

Hahaha yes I did think it was FM coz of the tablet... it never occurred to me that anyone else could read that and think of the tablet lol!

Just been to the big Robinson's equestrian superstore in Basingstoke to get my DIYing equipment - ouch, more money needing to be spent :cry:

On the way home I stopped off at the farm and made up Prince's bed so now it feels a bit more homely. I will have to get his name plaque up and also the bridle hook and ropes for his rugs.... so much to dooooooo!

Talk about me being a dark horse missy!!!! :ninja::wink:

I loved my pressies, the boot light will definately be used and the headband kept my ears warm in this horrible windy weather we are having. Thank you sooooo much!

I knew you were from Scotland originally so thought you would appreciate that one, and then you said how much you missed it I knew I was onto a winner :wink:

Don't you worry about your move, my share is on DIY and I don't think I could do it any other way. Everything will be yours, and you will be able to do things just the way you like them. And just remember, you will be saving money in the long run!

newrider.com