Fatpony and Wildponies mini meet! **Pics**

x.fat-pony.x

Sep 9, 2006
Ventured down to WP's yard on Saturday, obviously before I got lost and fell off my moped :rolleyes: Don't worry, I'm fine, but some more scratches have been added onto the poor thing! :eek:

Anyway, after a quick chat and a repeated 'You're an idiot for falling off your moped!' off WP, we brought in Clay and RileyRoo's Riley.
We had a quick stint in the menage where Clay was feeling rather *ahem* agitated, and kept reversing into Riley :rolleyes:
We then proceeded onto a hack, where a sheep trailer scared the bejesus out of both of them and we'd decided enough was enough and headed home!!

Thankyou anyway WP for a great afternoon, and come online as I need to talk to you about tomorrow!!!!

Anyway, piccies!!!

DSC00087.jpg

DSC00086.jpg

DSC00088.jpg

And, to be mean, one of WP - please note NR, this will be my last post, as WP will shortly murder me for it!

DSC00085.jpg

Haha thanks! I know, when I got my moped there were no scratches, and now there are too many to count, half a brake lever and a bent left mirror :eek:

OMG you fell off !!! :eek: :eek:

Hey you look great on Clay FP.. you suit TB's :D

Clays looking Fab WP.... what an amazing job you & RR have done with him :)

Thanks guys! LOL DB - I'm suprised I didn't hurt myself, you know what I'm like :rolleyes: This idiot driver swung out at me and as I was pulling out of Lady's field I had the throttle on, and as I hit the brake the back wheel went from underneath me!!
Only a few scratches and a bruise on my knee :eek:

Thanks guys! LOL DB - I'm suprised I didn't hurt myself, you know what I'm like :rolleyes: This idiot driver swung out at me and as I was pulling out of Lady's field I had the throttle on, and as I hit the brake the back wheel went from underneath me!!
Only a few scratches and a bruise on my knee :eek:

:eek: jesus glad you were ok x

when I got my moped there were no scratches, and now there are too many to count, half a brake lever and a bent left mirror :eek:

Sounds like you shouldn't be allowed a horse - enough of a liability with something that doesn't have a mind of it's own ;)

Mind you I can't really talk I drove my car into a hedge (well kind of sideswept the hedge) on Saturday :rolleyes:

Lovely pics! WP I was discussing this with people on Saturday. We reckon there's no need for a trailer and a horse can easily be carried strapped on the roof of a car. ergo I'm coming to steal Clay this weekend :p:D

hey I still got your slyvester nummnah in my utility room ... sounds like you may be needing it soon! :D

Lovely pics! WP I was discussing this with people on Saturday. We reckon there's no need for a trailer and a horse can easily be carried strapped on the roof of a car. ergo I'm coming to steal Clay this weekend :p:D

Firstly - you drove your car into a hedge?! ROFL!! You can join FP's club of the most embarrassing motor-vehicle-accidents club! Love it!

And as for strapping him to the roof of a car, if only it was that easy!! :rolleyes:;)

awwe WP.. he looks amazing *wipes away tear* he is so lucky to have you

newrider.com