Favourite browband?

MrA

Feb 8, 2012
Couldn't think what to get my shares owner for Christmas this year but he could do with a new browband and thought that would be quite a nice gift?

His current one is a blingy V shape one but half the crystals have fallen out. Thought I'd stick with v shape as I do like it and his bridle is brown but otherwise I'm stumped on what to get?

Anyone got any suggestions on brands or styles etc?

He's ridden by 14year old teenage twin girls so currently has a denim numnah, diamante ears, blue diamante trim stirrup leathers and blue stirrups.

I only have the one, its a Shamballa one.
It's dice and everyone comments on how delicate it is.
It suits her face.
I think you can get them from eBay or Esty. It's handmade.

Sorry, Hogan doesn't lend himself to anything other than a very solid black bridle! Only other thing is a new blue headcollar?

I've never ever had a browband that wasn't already part of my bridle. Sorry, not very helpful lol
I have a sort of fancying for a nice "different" one, but then again I do just like Zi's bridle that he came with. He also arrived with a blingy one but never worn that. Mr T wouldn't approve when he was riding him lol lol

My HKM browbands were fairly cheap, have lasted a fair few years and all crystals are still intact!

newrider.com