Feb Earshots

Not ears as it was too dark to get jess's last night, but I cant resist sharing this one of hank this morning
c5d50179b1362b80220767765caed8c6.jpg

Yup, while I was riding last night I kept seeing the odd flake, looked outside an hour after I got home and it had finished snowing already. Hank had the choice to sleep in the stable, with mountains of hay, but he def prefers outside even in the snow.

You should have seen them cantering up the hill together - keen as mustard! That old cob can move when she wants to!!:DTurned them back out just now - no stiff hocks from madam either yaye!! (Excuse the unflattering shapes - they aren't nearly so bag-puss like in the flesh!!)

Reactions: horseandgoatmom
No snow here.

Got out for a solo hack today on Moet, remembered two ear shots for you. First is in the wood at the top of the road from the yard, and the second is the fields on the way back - that is the lovely Wolverhampton in the distance lol (actually on the photo you can barely see it, in person you can clearly see buildings and blocks of flats lol)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    277.3 KB · Views: 13
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    134.7 KB · Views: 12
Not too bad today maybe another 1-3 in or so but WHERE ARE WE EVER GOING TO PUT
ANOTHER FOOT OF SNOW THIS WEEKEND:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: :(:(:(:(:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:
There is just no place else to pile it!!:(:mad:.

Out shopping last nite coming to a corner/ or coming out of a parking lot the piles are so high you can't see at all to pull out.
It's quite nasty. When it got dark you had to use the fact headlights were coming to pull out.
IT WAS THE PITTS and going to GET WORSE!!/

It will be quite a while before I can ride the neighborhood:(- I was really shocked at how icy those roads were when I drove thru
yesterday:(

WINTER PLEASE PLEASE "GO AWAY"

Short hack today, between rain showers

(trying to train his mane to the right but the wind had other ideas so its wilder than usual)

Was nice though and he was a very good boy. He was very brave past: the gates of doom, the dog who barks sometimes but not always just when you lest expect it and the spooky sign.

Best boy :D Here are the pics, last one is our view a couple mins up the hill.

IMG_3290.JPG

IMG_3293.JPG

IMG_3292.JPG

newrider.com