Feb Sales and Swaps :D

I've got two riding hats that have hardly been used, well one is brand new, I've also got saddle cloths again some of which are new and I've got a load of other bits and bobs including a bag of various bridle parts in black leather. I will get around one day to listing them but I don't really need anything to swap them with. In fact if any one wants the riding hats they can have them for free and just pay the postage. Seems a shame to chuck them in the bin.

Ride on real sheep skin saddle cover £45

Dublin Jacket red with pink fleece lining size XL ( aprox a 18/20 size) £14

Dublin blue jacket size XL more spring weight than the above which is a winter jacket £10 small hole in one sleeve

Fuller Fillies red Ruben Fleece in excellent condition size 20 £15

Various cob sized saddle cloths pink.. grey with pink piping (Mark Todd) lilac ( mark Todd) and others

Bitless leather bridle £25 cob sized brand new

Cob sized bridle with removable flash attachment... tan colour with white lining £25

5 1/2 inch bits mark todd globe pelham..pelhams, French link snaffles,

loads more ask if your looking for anything

I have some Eskadron tendon boots - in white if anyone is interested.
I am sure I have more gear - that never gets used so will have a root tomorrow. I'm painting a unit in the tack room and moving it back to the house so will see what the contents are! The postage seems to be a bit of a killer mind!

I've got two riding hats that have hardly been used, well one is brand new, I've also got saddle cloths again some of which are new and I've got a load of other bits and bobs including a bag of various bridle parts in black leather. I will get around one day to listing them but I don't really need anything to swap them with. In fact if any one wants the riding hats they can have them for free and just pay the postage. Seems a shame to chuck them in the bin.

What make and size are the hats KR? x

What make and size are the hats KR? x
They are a gatehouse cool rider (the one that's never been worn) and a Just togs almost new size 57. The gatehouse one is adjustable from 56 - 60 I think, will check later and let you know.

Thanks - I'm in the market for a new hat ... So that would be fantastic :) X

I've got:

5'6 Weatherbeeta striped fleece rug

Brown KM Elite sheepskin half pad

Brown Heather Moffat seat saver

I'm semi in the market for a Nue Schule tranzangled lozenge snaffle bit - ideally a fixed ring, rather than a loose ring :) X

I have a 'shoulders back' posture aid and a magnetic shoulder support. Would swap for a back support.

I have a saddle pad Le mieux brown and taupe, for an 18" saddle. Bought last year from HOYS. Used twice with pad underneath so as new. Saddle fitter says not to use it under my new saddle so very reluctant sale. Wanting £40 + postage whatever that is.
Also Stubben browband, 16" havana with stitching, looks lovely on but doesn't fit my new bridle. Only tried on never used. Wanting £15 + postage. [emoji4]

01777f1d7f8320609c5346d345c40f27.jpg
72e69bbdcf9a42ccb08b89472c0f31cd.jpg
5e55c03faab978c05d3daf27167b418c.jpg
3348f3cb14e37b7b821ba8cee7dd53ee.jpg

Hope these are pictures it keeps on crashing when I try to upload them.

I have

Barefoot Treeless Saddle, size 2 in brown, with grandeur pad

Harry Hall Legend Hat 1 brown and 1 navy

Fuller fillers denim jods with brown knee patches 34

wintec dressage girths - a few sizes

solutions saddle dressage saddle pad in black full size

Yup the gatehouse one is 56 - 61 let me know if either is any good to you and I'll sort out a cost for postage if you like.
Hi - if you have the just togs one still available I would be more than happy to pay the postage and make a charity donation/whatever for it - just togs ones fit my head best and it would go to good use!

newrider.com