February Swap shop

Innocence

Jun 1, 2009
I have the following available

Rubber reins, black in good condition with billet fastening

Bitless bridle for pony in dark brown used a handful of times

Some small black stirrup leathers

and some other bits and pieces

Innocence, how much for the little leathers?

I have:

Mesh door grill (Dannii?)
Size 16 Mountain Horse Navy show jacket with gold piping to collar
Size 8 Dublin long boots
Size 8 Requisite long boots
Size 12 Equiport black show jacket
Size 14 Mears Pytchley 100% wool tweed hacking jacket
4'9 (but fits more like a 4'6 imo) Masta MW/HW standard neck turnout rug
4'6 Masta rainsheet, ripped in places but would repair or ideal for a spare

I'm after some little leathers and stirrups (pref peacocks) for Truffs :smile: and a greenguard or similar (not shires type) because he's a fatty :giggle:

Innocence, how much for the little leathers?

I have:

Mesh door grill (Dannii?)
Size 16 Mountain Horse Navy show jacket with gold piping to collar
Size 8 Dublin long boots
Size 8 Requisite long boots
Size 12 Equiport black show jacket
Size 14 Mears Pytchley 100% wool tweed hacking jacket
4'9 (but fits more like a 4'6 imo) Masta MW/HW standard neck turnout rug
4'6 Masta rainsheet, ripped in places but would repair or ideal for a spare

I'm after some little leathers and stirrups (pref peacocks) for Truffs :smile: and a greenguard or similar (not shires type) because he's a fatty :giggle:

how much for the show jackets and do you have any pics ? .. and are they big or small sizings ?

how much for the show jackets and do you have any pics ? .. and are they big or small sizings ?

I would say they're true to size - I am a 14 and the Mears fits, the Mountain Horse is too big and I'm too tubby for the Equiport :giggle:

They are on ebay, as follows:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/260946960...ELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649#ht_500wt_949

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Equiport-..._Clothing_MJ&hash=item3cc1a2059b#ht_500wt_949

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Mountain-..._Clothing_MJ&hash=item3cc1a21c6d#ht_500wt_949

I have reverted back to the pen jen so grill is no longer needed but thanks for remember I was after one!

I have for sale....

pair of cotton bioflow magnetic tendon wraps, medium size £20 inc postage 1st class

Grazing muzzle by stubbs, never used £10 and this includes postage 1st class

6ft 3 shires chillcheetah stable rug, in blue with red trim. Used but fully intact - offers.

Shires saddlehuggers jodphurs, 28 inch waist. Black and grey £12 inc postage 1st class

English handmade double bridle, brown leather with 5inch (could be 5.5 but will double check) bits stitched in. Excellent condition

Zap duo 6 energiser. Nearly new. Powers up to 4km/6 acres of fencing

Satin anti rub vest size L £6 inc postage 1st class

Happy to post pics if needed :)

Last edited:
I am looking for a green tweed showing jacket size 8/10, and any other competition gear - cream jods, shirt etc - in a size 8/10.

I have for sale a pair of Regent pull on style long boots worn once, and a pair of Mountain Horse Rimfrost worn a handful of times but only to ride in - both size 5. I can get photo's if you're interested.

ETA. The Regents are now on ebay - http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=270907420450

Last edited:
Stubben CTD Bridle with flash. Havana, full size and only worn twice. £50 plus postage

************SOLD****************

Attachments

• 023.jpg
    023.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 13
Last edited:
Weatherbeeta Orican 300g fill. 6'6. Only been on my horse once to check it fits. £50 plus postage

***********SOLD*********************

Attachments

• weatherbeeta-orican-original-heavyweight-51535-11966_zoom.jpg
    weatherbeeta-orican-original-heavyweight-51535-11966_zoom.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:
Still got a medium sized Dublin gilet for sale - excellent quality, gorgeous purply violet colour! £15 including postage and packing. Pm me for piccies if you like?

IMG_0386.jpg

Last edited:
Two pink cob headcollars. One almost new, one older little faded but useable.
Certain head has grown, offers to include postage.

newrider.com