Feeling cold, and sad ... :(

daisysp8

Dec 11, 2009
North East Linconshire
My lil Azlan puddy tat is missing .... I`ve been out calling him, on and off through the day, and have just been for a walk and a shout around the village and i can`t find him :cry:

I`ve asked friends in the village to keep an eye out for him, and i`ll start looking again in the morning, but i`m sooo worried, it`s cold out there, and he should be here in the warm by now ... Can you please, please, please, send out **come home Azzy** vibes for me please :cry: x

<<<<<<<Come home Azzy>>>>>>>

My cat went missing for 3 nights once. Was a rescue cat and never really ventured outside but then just disappeared.

I was distraught. Looking everywhere. Sleepless nights and couldn't eat.

Then all of a sudden on the fourth day she just reappeared.

Never ever went missing again. I'm sure your kitty will return sooner or later. They are pretty independent and can look after themselves quite well.

Awww hun, I have been there and know exactly how worried you must be!!!!

Sending out lots and lots of come home vibes!

Come on home Azzy and stop worrying your mummy...
If it's any consolation, when we first got our two rescue's the lady told me that one of them would go walk abouts for days on end, first week they were allowed out sure enough the little minx disapeared for four days, I was worried sick, you can't help it can you, but she turned up looking a bit distraught and wouldn't leave the house for about two weeks, since then she's never gone walkabouts again, so hopefully this will be a one off ... big hugs to you hun, it's very worrying for you but I'm sure he'll come home safe and sound if he hasn't already. x

Well i was up for most of then night shouting him, i just couldn`t sleep, it was freezing out there, and i couldn`t get the image out of my mind of him mewing and needing me, as that`s what he always does when he gets himself into a bit of trouble .... It was 'still' over night, so i thought my voice might carry a bit better too if he`d just travelled a bit too far out of his comfort zone, and got a bit lost/confused he`d maybe hear me and it`d help him. But nothing ......

Had a couple of hours sleep ..... Opened the door again and started calling, and heard a very distant, but frantic, 'mewing' .... shouted and shouted and shouted, and a very bedraggled Azzy came over the back fence and into my arms ..... He`s now had some food and has been curled up on my bed (don`t normal have animals in the bedroom, but this is one heck of an exception) :biggrin:

I`m sure he`ll do it again, and i`m sure he`ll worry the living daylights of of me for many years to come ... but for now, yes, he`s home xxxx Thank you all for your support last night, i was beside myself with worry x

So pleased that he is home safely. My friends cat dissapeared for 10 days once. Everyone assumed that he was not coming back but she searched high and low everywhere for him. Eventually she found him down the next street to her house sitting in an abandoned car. He was lost and frightened but still alive despite not eating for 10 days. He has never left the garden since then.

newrider.com