Feeling low :(

lauren123

Feb 3, 2007
East Yorkshire
This seems really strange posting this. But ... I am just feeling in a really low mood, cba to do anyway. Old friends, as in riding friends all seem to be doing great and keep in touch. Then there is me. I do try to call often but is normally when there busy. Its like if I go back to the yard I get a sense of I was a livery there and now I aren't so I shouldn't be on the yard. Just feels awkward.

I am meant to be going running sometime. One of the people that says they will and never do!! I took a few days of work, I am in a job where I pick and choose my hours. After doing 2 weeks of 6 days on the trot. I was physically knackered . I told a good number of people that my work is sky high yet my life is at the bottom. I cant seem to get the balance right at the moment. My job can be both physically and emotionally draining too. So I took a few days off yet if I don't keep myself busy my mood does tend to drop.

I am very much looking forward to the summer with sox and hoping to get him out doing a few small shows. that will do me. But it seems so far away at the moment. Money wise . its a good month money wise but sox is costing a lot next month. I am also paying debts of which is annoying me as I would love to pay it off in one big sum but finically I aren't able to. Its like because I have been working so much I pretty much haven't seen any mates in the last few weeks. Spoken on the phone and texted but not actually met up.

Any words of wisdom would be fab!!

The clocks changing always gives me a boost and its this weekend :D Honestly though if you are working non stop it can feel like you are living to work rather than working to live, and when you are tired it always seems worse. Hopefully your work will ease up a little so you can enjoy the lighter evenings and I'm sure it will all feel better :)

Chin up chick, as Jessey said the lighter nights will help and if you are tired you will feel more down, I'm a proper drama queen if I don't get enough sleep!
Hope you feel a bit better today :)

Another chin up from me. Sorry to hear you are feeling a bit down. My solution is to treat myself to some new make up lol! If all else fails, a new shade of lippie helps!:D
Sox and you have the whole spring and summer to enjoy - and personally, I don't think it matters what you get done or don't get done so long as he's sound and you're happy riding him. I know what you mean about keeping in touch with folk, I would feel weird going back to see old fellow liveries that I was friendly with. It would just seem odd at first but I'm sure nobody would mind you being on the yard or think it weird. Where I used to keep mine, folk often had lots of visitors from other yards that they hacked out with - or just popped over for a natter and a brew.
And I hope you get more time to yourself once you're in a better position financially. OH is working 8am til 11pm most days now to ensure we have enough money -but its not forever, so assume it won't be for you either? Once things have settled you can relax.

Reactions: horseandgoatmom
newrider.com