feeling pretty sorry for myself :(

lauren123

Feb 3, 2007
East Yorkshire
Well I have had some bug since Monday morning. God knows how I got threw work! Spent my 2 days off in bed mainly. Had to drag myself to see sox this morning well afternoon! :( then as I was moving his pen slightly one of the plastic fence posts whacked me in the cheek as I was pulling it out the ground :( that hurt!
Got work tomorrow and really don't feel up to it :( going to have to plod along through it. Feeling slightly better at the moment just trying to sleep as much as I can in between seeing sox.
Hate been ill!

Poor you :-(

latest

Reactions: lauren123
Thanks everyone! Managed to get through the week but god knows how!
Been up since 4am. Anyone who knows me knows I never do 4am. Getting up for work is hard enough and it's my day off!! Still feel like sh!t or death warmth up. But actually managed to eat something which is good.
Hate been ill!!

Reactions: SeeingSpots
I'll join you in the death warmed up. I got out of bed to a sore throat and nose running. I have developed a cold. I took some day and night capsules. Well they were actually the night ones as there was no day ones. It was great my snotty nose and sneezing stop. However they did make me sleepy. I struggled through work as I just wanted to sleep. They've now warn off and I have snotty nose again.

newrider.com