Feeling ugh.... :o(

LauraLou

Aug 10, 2006
Feeking really down at the moment. One of my horses seems to have problem after problem first sarcoids which she had aggressive treatment for and nearly lost her eye, then skin infections and now lami. This is all within a month and a half. Buddy my other one is being an absolute devil at the moment. He has taken to rearing when he doesnt get his own way and is a proper stroppy little thing. He came in for an hour today and was throwing himself all over the place.
Feeling really down, and like Luka will never be able to be ridden again if she keeps getting illness after illness! :(

hug2.gif

It sounds like you really have a lot going on right now. I am so sorry. I hope things get better really soon with Luka.

Last edited:
laura lou i can totally sympathise i was going to post a similar thread i have 2 beatiful boys who seem to be having problem after problem and i am feeling thoroughly sorry for myself!!! Its not easy is it but at least you have some new rider support, we all go through times like these and i think we just have to think things can only get better! i really hope things improve for you soon. Keep your chin up!!!:)

Oh dear. I hope Luka is better soon. My horse has been unable to be ridden (hoof issue) for 10+ weeks now. I know how upsetting and trying it can be.

newrider.com