First Working Hunter, First Big Show. PICS

S

Sue Ellen

Here are a few pictures from are first big show.

We had dressage on the Sat, (no pics of that) just as well it was a bit manic, far to much interesting stuff going on for her to be listening to me!:rolleyes: The paint balling in the woods behind the Judges car didnt help:eek: as well as the whole big show atmosphere.

The pictures are from the Sunday we did the Working Hunter (4&5 yr old's).
Had a great time, we wernt on till really late in the day, it felt so weird getting ready Sunday afternoon instead of the early (or not so early, as I am always late) hours of the morning.

Picture136.jpg

Thankfully I had two top class grooms helping, which was nice cos usually I'm by myself, they made everything so much less stressfull.Thank you both soooo much!

Picture141.jpg

Action Shots.....
Picture149.jpg

Picture148.jpg

My Fave....
Picture144.jpg

She didnt bat an eyelid about the fillers...
th_Picture150.jpg

She went well in the ridden part, not as polished as the others and we did are gallop on the wrong leg:eek: but still managed to come fifth

So happy as this was are first attempt!!!

(By the way sorry with the delay in pics, at least I know how to do it now).

Last edited by a moderator:
Gorgeous !!! WG needs to be a professional photographer!

Well done again :D:D I was SO proud !!

ETA - Hope you have the 5th pic framed on your mantlepiece! I'll be down your way at the weekend - I might do a spot check!

Last edited:
Those pics were soooooooo worth the wait!!! Simply Stunning. Your horse has just taken my breath away!! I think I'm in LOVE!!!

Well done to you both.

xxx

Lovely pics , you look lovely together:)

Ooh I want to do WH one day, Molly has done it before I believe. How big were the jumps roughly as they don't look horrific to me - something to aim for anyway! :eek:

Gorgeous pictures and gorgeous horse, I keep getting told I should do working hunter but I'm bit scared about that whole show ground thing and falling off!! You did great though really well done and congratulations :)

Wow, she's gorgeous! She has a lovely jump as well, definately a WH for the future! :D

newrider.com